Job Description: Seeking a barista to join our team in our café space in an exciting new business development in Port Huron, MI – Wrigley Hall! Part-time and Full-time positions available. Weekday and Weekend availability preferred.
Principal Function: Responsibilities include but are not limited to – preparing food and beverage items for guests, provide efficient and friendly service, keep a clean and sanitary work environment and maintain a positive attitude with team members and customers.
- Greet customers as they enter
- Assist with menu questions, dietary restrictions, etc.
- Attention to detail when taking orders
- Ability to follow recipes to ensure final product is up to company standards
- Maintain an organized and stocked work environment
- Utilize POS as needed to complete/assist with customer order
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment preferred
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail, integrity and positive attendance record
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Report directly to the café supervisor
- Promote and practice safe work habits, report potential safety hazards, employee incidents, maintenance concerns and guest incidents to direct supervisor