Bartender / Cocktail Server
Job Description: Seeking Bartenders to join our team in our numerous bar spaces in an exciting new business development in Port Huron, MI – Wrigley Hall! Part-time and full-time positions available. Weekday and Weekend availability preferred.
Principal Function: Responsibilities include but are not limited to – preparing cocktails and other beverage items for guests, provide efficient and friendly service, keep a clean and sanitary work environment and maintain a positive attitude with team members and customers, ability to engage with guests to provide a unique, one-of-a-kind experience.
- Greet customers as they enter
- Assist with menu questions, dietary restrictions, etc.
- Attention to detail when taking orders
- Ability to follow recipes to ensure final product is up to company standards
- Maintain a clean, organized and stocked work environment
- Utilize POS as needed to complete/assist with customer order
- Opening/closing procedures and side-work duties completed
- Knowledge of beer/wine/liquor
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Maintain a clean, organized, stocked work environment
- Ensure supplies are stocked prior to start of shift and replenished at end of shift
- Energetic, outgoing personality
- High volume, fast paced service experience is a plus