Job Description: Seeking Bussers to join our team in an exciting new business development in Port Huron, MI – Wrigley Hall! Part-time and full-time positions available. Weekday and Weekend availability preferred.
Principal Function: Responsibilities include but are not limited to – maintaining a clean environment for our guests to enjoy, interacting and answering guests questions to help provide them with a quality experience, assist other staff with daily duties when necessary.
- Greet customers as they enter
- Assist with menu questions, dietary restrictions, etc.
- Attention to detail of overall facility and cleanliness
- Maintain an organized and stocked work environment
- Clearing and cleaning of tables, counters and other work/public spaces
- Ensuring garbage areas are maintained and clean
- Fill/stock and do regular restroom checks throughout shift to ensure sanitary requirements are met
- Assist bar areas with trash removal, filling ice, stocking, sorting bottles, etc.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Attention to detail, integrity and positive attendance record
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High energy, motivation and ability to be part of a team