Job Description: Seeking a Supervisor to join our team in our café space in an exciting new business development in Port Huron, MI – Wrigley Hall! This is a full-time, hourly position. Weekday and Weekend availability preferred.
Principal Function: Responsibilities include but are not limited to – preparing food and beverage items for guests, provide efficient and friendly service, keep a clean and sanitary work environment and maintain a positive attitude with team members and customers, create a quality experience for guests, assist with interviews, hiring and training processes, knowledge of products being sold and ability to make recommendations and answer guests questions, maintain and record inventory, assist with ordering supplies and scheduling as needed, demonstrate creative thinking to increase sales and offer our guests something truly unique.
- Greet customers as they enter
- Assist with menu questions, dietary restrictions, etc.
- Attention to detail when taking orders
- Ability to follow recipes to ensure final product is up to company standards
- Maintain a clean, organized and stocked work environment
- Utilize POS as needed to complete/assist with customer order
- Opening/closing procedures and side-work duties completed
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Maintain a clean, organized, stocked work environment
- Preform POS duties and FOH functions including opening and closing procedures
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail, integrity and positive attendance record
- Excellent communication and customer service skills