What type of service do you offer?
Wrigley Hall offers a casual atmosphere, a variety of premium dining selections and hand-crafted cocktails. Our model is grab and go – we do not have table service or hosts. Choose your favorite culinary concept, grab a seat, and enjoy! Indoor and outdoor seating are available and are first come first serve. Cocktail service is available for certain occasions.
Do you offer free wifi and charging stations or power outlets?
Free WIFI is available for all guests.
Do you have an elevator?
The elevator is located next to our show kitchen and has access to all floors. Ask a staff member if you need assistance.
Can I bring outside food and drinks into Wrigley Hall?
Outside food and drink are not allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations & approved Social District cups.
Do you offer vegan/gluten free & kids options?
We have a variety of food options to accommodate dietary needs.
How do I buy a ticket for an event?
You can purchase tickets at “concerts & Events”. All tickets to Wrigley hall will be sold via Eventbrite. Do not buy from resellers. Click Here to See Events
What items are not permitted at concerts/events?
- Outside food and beverage (including flasks)
- Folding chairs
- Weapons (knives, guns, & anything else that could be considered harmful)
- Smoking of any kind (this includes e-cigarettes, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Professional camera equipment or drones
- Any animal other than a service animal with the required documentation
- Oversized bags and backpacks. Purses and other bags are subject to searches
- Fake drivers license
- We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion due to inappropriate or offensive behavior, clothing, etc.
Do you have age restrictions?
Wrigley Hall welcomes all ages but children must be directly supervised by an adult at all times. All events are open to public unless specified.
Is Wrigley Hall part of the Social District?
Yes! Wrigley Hall is located within Social District Parameters. Visit the link below for more information, rules & regulations.
Social Districts | Blue Water Area CVB
Monday: 10:00am – 11:30pm
Wednesday: 10:00am – 11:30pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 11:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 1:00am
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00am
Sunday: 8:00am – 11:30pm
*Individual Eatery hours may vary
318 Grand River Ave.
Port Huron, MI 48060