Guest Experience Coordinator
Job Description: Seeking a Guest Experience Coordinator to join our team in an exciting new business development in Port Huron, MI – Wrigley Hall! This is a full-time, hourly position. Weekday and Weekend availability preferred.
Principal Function: Responsibilities include but are not limited to – recruitment, planning and execution of events, working directly with vendors, clients, guests and staff to ensure our facility provides a fun and exciting experience for all, guest outreach to encourage customers to attend our in-house events, out-of-the-box thinking to fill our numerous spaces with various different activities, shows, events, etc.
- Greet and engage with customers
- Oversee Events department as a whole
- Utilize creative thinking and ideas to brainstorm new events
- Build relationships with local vendors, entertainers, etc.
- Utilize POS as needed to complete payments, invoicing, estimates, etc.
- Assist with scheduling in other areas of the events department
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail, integrity and positive attendance record
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High energy, excited, motivated individual
- Ability to be a team player