Back of House Kitchen Staff
Job Description: Seeking Back of House/Kitchen staff to join an exciting new business development in Port Huron, MI – Wrigley Hall! Various positions available.
Principal Function: Responsibilities include but are not limited to – preparing food and beverage items for guests, provide efficient and friendly service, keep a clean and sanitary work environment and maintain a positive attitude with team members and customers.
- Assist with menu questions, dietary restrictions, etc.
- Attention to detail when preparing orders
- Ability to follow recipes to ensure final product is up to company standards
- Maintain a clean, organized and stocked work environment
- Adhere to food safety, food handling and sanitation guidelines
- Knowledge of back of house procedures
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Attention to detail, integrity and positive attendance record
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and knife skills
- Knowledge of proper cooking temperatures
- ServSafe certification is a plus