Job Description: Seeking a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team in an exciting new business development in Port Huron, MI – Wrigley Hall! This is a full-time, salaried position. Weekday and Weekend availability preferred.
Principal Function: Responsibilities include but are not limited to – Oversee & supervise facility as a whole, ensure staff clean up/sign out process are done correctly, shut down building at end of day, assist bar, kitchen or expo departments during high volume business hours, provide efficient and friendly service, keep a clean and sanitary work environment, maintain a positive attitude with team members and customers, create a quality experience for guests, assist with interviews, hiring and training processes, knowledge of products being sold and ability to make recommendations and answer guests questions, maintain and record inventory, assist with ordering supplies and scheduling as needed, demonstrate creative thinking to increase sales and offer our guests something truly unique.
- Provide guidance to team members by setting examples and ensure standard operating procedures are followed and maintained.
- Assist with menu questions, dietary restrictions, etc.
- Promote and practice safe work habits, reporting potential safety hazards, employee incidents, maintenance concerns and guest incidents to direct supervisor.
- Assist in planning and executing promotions effectively
- Ensure transaction handling procedures are upheld and accounted for
- Maintain customer service standards and ensure staff adheres to all polices and procedures
- Assist with maintaining proper coverage and scheduling
- Hands-on experience in FOH/BOH
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Attention to detail, integrity and positive attendance record
- Excellent communication and customer service skills